Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: My Dream

  1. #11
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    You are talented, that's for sure!!! I, too love the picture of those rocks. Its beautiful and I'd buy it*w

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok Amy...what are your usage charges???

    This is a candy bar wrapper I made using your
    pumpkins!

    october

    I just wanted you to see your photos can be used
    for so many different things....you need your
    own website and sell them!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats awesome JUdy


    thanks guys... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    i wont stop taking pics....

    but the dream of using my work...as id like to

    isn't in the p icture...w/o the right equiptment....


    so... for now it's a hobby for me alone

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Amy, I sent you a pm. Please read it and let me
    know k? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amy, you have another PM [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •